Potsdam - a european coined city
Potsdam is doubtless one of the most beautiful cities in Germany.
Bounded in the appealing cultural landscape the provincial capital of Brandenburg is a optimal destination for various interests and claims.
The most prominent sight of Potsdam is the castle of Sanssouci. But not only the once used residence for summer of Friedrich the 1st and the park of Sanssouci are worth to visit. The historical quarters of the city - Alexandrowka, Holländisches Viertel and the Weberviertel - interfere the flair of the European coined city.
- Potsdam is the former capital of Prussia
- The city has unique Castle and gardens (UNESCO World Heritage site)
- Potsdam lies southwest of Berlin on the middle reaches of the Havel
- 19 lakes are located in Potsdam
- Prussian artist of garden and landscape architect Peter Joseph Lenné played an important part in the creation of this unique landscape
- Potsdam has a lot to offer , including:
- Babelsberg film Park
- Nicolai Hall and music festival
- Casino Joker garden and much more.